I am Barbara Hidalgo, I'm 15 years old and I started high school here at Flanagan. Before this school, I came from Franklin Academy Cooper City in which I did grades 5th through 8th. I was born May 15, 2008, in Maracay, Venezuela. I moved to the U.S. when I was 7 years old, and I have lived in Florida since then.
I am taking this class because it was put into my schedule. Originally, I had picked culinary arts but instead they gave me Media studies. At first, I wanted to change my schedule, but I decided to stick with media studies because I didn't want to get my whole schedule changed because of one class change. Also, because it's an AICE class and I'm taking AICE Eng gen paper 1. I have had many dream jobs, and one was to be a photographer. Since in this class we study films and media, I would like to learn to film and analyze media. I also look forwards to working with others and getting to know more about the way others think about media studies.

Comments
Post a Comment