The first blog post I commented on was Payton's. I commented "Very well-done shots, very entertaining and cool." I say that they put effort on taking the pictures and finding the right angles. The shots they did were Canted angle, Extreme close up, High and Low angle, medium shot, and a two shot. For example, the POV shot is very realistic and puts the viewer in the characters shoes. The low angle created a feeling of power, and the high angle created a feeling of weakness.
My second blog post I commented on was Makayla's. I commented "Really nice shots. They are entertaining and creative. :)" I say that they were very creative and different from the others, this makes her blog post stand out. The shots they named were long shot, two shot, and an over the shoulder shot. I really liked the two-shot picture they captured. It's different, creative, and funny and shows the emotions that the characters may be feeling. The long shot is also good, it shows the characters full bodies and their surroundings.
Comments
Post a Comment