Our filming process has been going very well. Everyone participated and put their part into the project. I have felt the most challenged by was deciding where we would film and what time and date. We got done with our filming and almost done with our editing. I am very proud of our work and happy with the result. I wouldn't mind doing this project again because I had a fun time and got to know my teammates better and make new friends.
Over the shoulder shot, POV shot The "Over the shoulder" shot was taken by Chantell. I believe this shot shows a lot of emotion and leaves the viewers wondering what they are talking about. The "POV" shot was taken by me, Barbara Hidalgo. I'm proud of this shot because it looks like the viewer is actually shaking hands with Chantell. It was difficult trying to take the picture on the right angle to make it seem like the viewers are actually there. Long wide shot, Low angle shot The "long wide shot" was taken by Chantell. I believe this shot was very well taken cause you can see the whole person, plus you can see what is going on in the back. You can see the person's facial expression which makes you know how the person is feeling in that environment. The "Low angle shot" was taken by me, Barbara. I think I did good on this shot but could've done better. With this angle, the person looks more powerful. I thought this assign...
Comments
Post a Comment