The lighting in our project is mostly dark lighting. We also have shades of gray and bright lighting. We have some blurry scenes that help with the theme of our film. We didn't edit the lighting in our film because we already filmed the lighting how we wanted it to be. It helps add a feel of horror and to the theme of a sleepover. We also used natural lighting from the window.
Over the shoulder shot, POV shot The "Over the shoulder" shot was taken by Chantell. I believe this shot shows a lot of emotion and leaves the viewers wondering what they are talking about. The "POV" shot was taken by me, Barbara Hidalgo. I'm proud of this shot because it looks like the viewer is actually shaking hands with Chantell. It was difficult trying to take the picture on the right angle to make it seem like the viewers are actually there. Long wide shot, Low angle shot The "long wide shot" was taken by Chantell. I believe this shot was very well taken cause you can see the whole person, plus you can see what is going on in the back. You can see the person's facial expression which makes you know how the person is feeling in that environment. The "Low angle shot" was taken by me, Barbara. I think I did good on this shot but could've done better. With this angle, the person looks more powerful. I thought this assign...
Comments
Post a Comment